The project consists of a large implementation of the EDEN metering application for around 1,500 metering points. An extended and efficient DLMS meters readout scalable vector architecture is allowing an easy migration to higher readout capacity. The project has also logically distributed tasks with automatic balancing features, web-oriented user access and flexible reconfiguration.
- Deregulated energy market access;
- Flexibility in choosing the energy supplier;
- Reduced bill by accurate measurement at exact border with the distribution company;
- Consumption prediction and comparative analysis of tariffs;
- Follow-up of energy quality through electrical readout diagram on request;
- Support for further analysis for optimization of energy consumption.