Type: Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services
Client: CUBE Energy
Final client: OMV Petrom
The scope of this project is to install and connect to the grid a new 45 MW wind power plant.
The plant has 15 turbines, Vestas V90 – 3 MW type.
The wind power plant is connected to the grid by a new 110 / 20 kV transformer substation, 1 x 63 MVA. The 15 turbines are connected to the substation by four 20 kV feeders having a total cable route of approximately 35 km.
Scope of works
- Coordination of all electrical contractors and their scope
- Planning and controlling electrical scope
- Effective management of the time, scope, and budget of all electrical works including design
- Organising and running technical meetings
- Making design, implementation and execution decisions on all electrical scope
- Making recommendations to improve design, implementation, and execution of electrical works and designs
- Reviewing and releasing the technical documentation
- Supporting and providing the technical expertise during the testing & commissioning phase
- Supporting the SCADA/EMS design and providing the technical expertise
- Reporting activity.
- Electrical team leader
- Electrical site management.