Client: C.N.T.E.E. Transelectrica S.A.
Project co-Financed by EBRD
Contractor: Siemens Austria
Nădab Project was designed to build one new interconnection substation with the Hungarian transmission grid. The substation provides also the support for a new 400 kV loop from Oradea Sud to Arad.
The initial stage consists in a triangle configuration with one interconnection OHL to Bekescsaba. In the final stage the configuration will be a quadrilateral with two interconnection OHLs to Bekescsaba.
Scope of works
- A new 400 kV substation with 3 equipped bays as triangle configuration
- Control & Protection System available for 4 nodes but commissioned for 3 nodes
- AGC RTU connection
- Telecom system
- Metering system
- AC/DC supply systems.
- Local Project Management
- Support during bidding period
- Assistance in establishment of the project organization
- Project planning
- Coordination of the local suppliers
- Coordination of the local project designing
- Revision and coordination of the technical specification for electrical equipment
- Supervision and coordination of construction and erection works
- Claim management.
- Commissioning Management.