Clients: ENROM, PETROLARM, WIND&EARTH
Dobromir Project was aimed to connect three Wind Power Plants of 600 MW in the 400 kV transmission grid .
Scope of works
- Configuration of the connection grid under two solutions to connect in 400 kV
- Analysis of proposed generators against the specific requirements regarding the connection to the transmission grid of the wind generators (according to requirements of Regulatory Authority for Energy – ANRE: 51.1.017.0.00.03/ 04/ 09)
- Analyse of proposed solutions for grid connection.
- Design of the connection grid for the 600 MW wind power plants in 400 kV network
- Consultancy related to the check of technical capability of various wind generators
- Consultancy for setting up the Connection Permit application folder.