Client: OMV PETROM
Work: Feasibility Study, Technical Specifications
Location: Petrobrazi, Prahova County
The project was needed as to increase the safety in the electricity supply of Petrobrazi Platform consumers. Due to the specificity of the distribution grid in the area and of the consumer types, there were frequent trips caused by lightning strikes.
Scope of works
- Feasibility Study for automatic separation of the generator
- Technical Specifications for automatic separation of the generator.
- Deasing of the automation
- Technical assistance during erection
- Technical assistance during commissioning
- Automation monitoring and settings update.