- as partner in consortium in several European projects, and
- through participation in COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) actions.
- NOBEL GRID – New Cost-Efficient Business Models for Flexible Smart Grids
- SEAS – Smart Energy Aware Systems
- INSIST – Integrated service delivery for citizens’ safety and comfort
- Other projects.
COST actions (European Cooperation in Science and Technology)
- IC0804 – Energy Efficiency in Large Scale Distributed Systems.
- MP1004 – Hybrid Energy Storage Devices and Systems for Mobile and Stationary Applications.