Client: C.N.T.E.E. Transelectrica S.A.
Project Financed by: World Bank
Contractor: Siemens Austria
Fundeni Project was design to rehabilitate one of the most important substations of Bucharest, supplying 30% of the city. Using high-tech and compact equipment, the substation was rehabilitated without any interruption of the consumers.
Scope of works
- Two new 400 MVA, 220 / 110 kV autotransformers
- New 110 kV substation with 21 equipped bays
- New 220 kV substation with 9 equipped bays
- New control and protection system
- New metering system
- New AC/DC supply systems.
- Local Project Management
- Support during bidding process
- Assistance in establishment of the project organization
- Project planning
- Coordination of the local suppliers
- Coordination of the local project designing
- Revision and coordination of the technical specifications for electrical equipment
- Supervision and coordination of construction and erection works.
- Commissioning Management.