Our specialists are able to succesfully assume the project management for large power systems projects – rehabilitation or greenfield – with main focus for power installations up to 400 kV voltage level. ECRO provides project management as a stand-alone service, or as part of a turn-key project contract.
The high capability to understand the projects’ requirements, the markets’ rules and the clients’ businesses, the very good knowledge of relevant providers of equipment, services and civil works, combined with the internal engineering expertise, qualify ECRO as one of the most reliable general contractors for turn-key projects in the power sector.
What we do
- Turn-key Projects
- Project Management:
- Assistance in project organization
- Project planning
- Coordination of the local suppliers
- Supervision of the technical specifications compliance
- Supervision and coordination of the erection works
- Electrical site management
- Commissioning management
- Warranty services.
- Rehabilitation of the 400 / 220 / 110 / 6 kV Iernut Substation
- New 110 / 20 kV substation for the 45 MW Dorobantu Wind Power Plant
- Rehabilitation of the 220 / 110 kV Fundeni Substation, Bucharest
- New 400 kV Nadab Substation
- Rehabilitation of the 220 kV Vidraru HPP Substation
- New 110 kV Subcetate HPP Substation
- Rehabilitation of the 220 / 110 kV Floresti Substation
- Reabilitation of 400 / 110 / 20 kV Gura Ialomitei Substation
- Rehabilitation of the 220 / 110 kV Salaj Substation
- The Metering System for the Wholesale Electricity Market, managed by C.N.T.E.E. Transelectrica S.A.
- New 110 kV Substation at Poiana Teiului HPP
- Rehabilitation of 110kV Pipera Substation, Bucharest
- Rehabilitation of 110kV Militari Substation, Bucharest
- New 400 / 110 kV Rahmanu Substation