Increasing energy efficiency and sustainability via smart energy aware systems in building and micro-grid environments.
Project name: 12004 SEAS (Smart Energy Aware Systems)
Period: 2014 – 2016
Call: ITEA 2 Call 7
European project coordinator: GDF SUEZ (FR)
Partners: 36 from 7 countries (BE, FI, FR, PT, RO: ECRO and SIVECO Romania, ES, TR)
Contracting Authority: Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding
Programme of PNII: Innovation / European Cooperation Eureka-Eurostars
Project main goal consists in design and development of the new smart Energy Aware System (SEAS) in energetic domain, composed of two main components:
- intelligent sensor network which will collect information in the interest areas from the project
- online Platform – an integrated environment dedicated for monitoring sensor network and interaction with applications for smart mobile devices such as tablets, smart phones or laptops.
Our contribution is in:
- Knowledge and digital engineering services
- Smart Energy Aware Building
- Smart Energy Aware Microgrids
- Implementation, Integration and Demonstrations.
Read more about SEAS in the project’s site.